A good night’s sleep is a crucial part of any outdoor adventure. If you are an occasional camper, or the adventurer looking to stretch your season into colder weather, 0 degree mummy sleeping bag is a must have for you. It keeps you comfortable and warm, and will be your best guarantee of a good night of sleep in the extreme cold.
1. Coleman North Rim 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
For a nice sleeping bag at a reasonable price, you don’t need to look further. The Coleman North Rim 0 Degree Sleeping Bag measures 32″x82″ and fits most people up to 6’2″. It features double batt, offset quilt construction to eliminate potential cold spots. The semi sculpted hood surrounds head with warmth, and the insulated chest baffle keeps heat in the body of the bag. Also features 2-way zipper for maximum ventilation. Includes stuff sack.
2. Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
Keep your snug and warm when camping outdoors with the Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Featuring a mummy shape and Slumberloft fill, this sleeping bag will trap your body’s heat for a warm night of sleep. Its two-layer, off-set construction with a differential cut is designed to prevent cold spots. The zipper comes with a full-length draft tube to prevent heat loss and has anti-snag technology to ensure reliable operation. Great for camping in cold weather.
3. Wenzel Windy Pass 0-Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag
Finally, a great sleeping bag for camping in colder weather without having to break the bank. The Wenzel Windy Pass 0-Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag features 56oz of non-allergenic Omega II fill, with offset quilt construction to capture warmth. The drawstring hood provides added warmth. Full length, 3 inch draft tube and 3 inch shoulder collar. Large, two-way zipper offers versatile venting. Polyester outer with soft polyester pongee liner. Oversize 33″ wide by 84″ long. Stuff sack included.
4. Browning Camping Denali 0-Degree Nylon Diamond Ripstop Wide Mummy Sleeping Bag (38 x 86-Inch)
Stay warm during those cold nights with the Browning Camping Denali 0-Degree Nylon Diamond Ripstop Wide Mummy Sleeping Bag. This frigid weather mummy sleeping bag features 2-layer construction to eliminate cold spots and is insulated with 80 ounces of Techloft insulation to provide long-lasting protection. Measures 38 x 86 inches. Great for tall campers. With this comfortable and cozy sleeping bag, you may forget you’re not sleeping at home.
5. Northstar Tactical Coretech Mummy, Multi Layer Core Sleeping Bag, with Camping Compression Stuff Storage Bag
Need something to bring you comfortable, warm night sleep during your winter camping? The Northstar Tactical Coretech Mummy sleeping bag is a great choice. This durable mummy sleeping bag with 0 degree F has rhree layers of ultra compact siliconized air core fill that surround your body’s core for comfort and performance. It features durable and light poly rip stop cover with chest tuber and two-way zipper with oversize pull cord. A great way to keep the body’s core at a more comfortable temperature.
- 1. Coleman North Rim 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
- 2. Slumberjack Latitude 0 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
- 3. Wenzel Windy Pass 0-Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag
- 4. Browning Camping Denali 0-Degree Nylon Diamond Ripstop Wide Mummy Sleeping Bag (38 x 86-Inch)
- 5. Northstar Tactical Coretech Mummy, Multi Layer Core Sleeping Bag, with Camping Compression Stuff Storage Bag
- Related Posts