Sharpen your knives in a convenient and efficient way with a sharpening stone. Easy to use, efficient and affordable, these sharpening stones make a essential tool in any kitchen. There are a variety of sharpening stones available on the market so you can pick one depending on your nedds. You may be pleased with the following five models that deliver a blend of quality and efficiency.
1. Japanese Professional Knife Sharpening Stone Sharpener
Keep your kitchen knives easily with the Japanese Professional Knife Sharpening Stone Sharpener. This stone sharpener features the finest medium grey #1000 Grit on one side and a lower grade of 240 Grit on the other. Great for most type of knife such as cleaver, fruit, and sushi knife, the unit is recommended by many professional chefs to achieve ultimate sharpness of the knife. Hand wash with water.
2. Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India Combination Oilstone, Red
You can reduce the cost of owning a variety of grit sizes for sharpening with the IB8 Combination India bench oilstones which have 2-Grit on opposite sides of each stone. Combination oilstone comes with 100 grit on one face for repairing steel cutting edges and 320 grit on the opposite face for sharpening and maintaining them. Additionally, the stone is prefilled with oil to save time and eliminate the need to presoak it prior to use.
3. Mercer Cutlery 1000/3000 Grit Sharpening Stone
Keep cutlery performing at peak levels with the Mercer Cutlery 1000/3000 Grit Sharpening Stone. The finishing stone is made with finer grit levels to eliminate burrs on the knife blade edge. It also features silicone base holder to create non-skid surface. With high quality corundum construction, this sharpening stone provides professional sharpening each time. Instructions included for added convenience.
4. Wusthof Gourmet Tri Stone Sharpener 2911
Sharp knives are essential to good cooking and thiWusthof Gourmet Tri Stone Sharpener is the perfect solution. This stone offers three different and precisely engineered grit surfaces for optimal sharpening and honing: Fine (3000#), Medium (1000#) and Coarse (240#) grit. It also comes included with a small plastic water bottle, helping keep the sharpening stone well saturated during use. Can be used for all Wusthof knives and most other brands.
5. Update International G-0212 Silicon Carbide Combination Sharpening Stone, 12-Inch
Reasonably priced and works great, the Update International G-0212 Silicon Carbide Combination Sharpening Stone makes a great addition to any kitchen. This combination sharpening stone is finest quality stone for general sharpening of hand tools and cutlery. It offers both a coarse and fine grit to keep knives well-maintained for longer blade life. Measures 12-inch length by 2-inch width by 1-inch height.
- 1. Japanese Professional Knife Sharpening Stone Sharpener
- 2. Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India Combination Oilstone, Red
- 3. Mercer Cutlery 1000/3000 Grit Sharpening Stone
- 4. Wusthof Gourmet Tri Stone Sharpener 2911
- 5. Update International G-0212 Silicon Carbide Combination Sharpening Stone, 12-Inch
- Related Posts