We are introducing five best DLP projectors for your picking up. These five products feature low price and good quality. What’ more, they are very easy to use and ensure a long-lasting use. All of them feature LED light with high brightness and brilliant color technology. You will see a great image through them. Don’t hesitate to pick up an right one.
1. InFocus IN112 Portable DLP Projector, 3D ready, SVGA, 2700 Lumens
The InFocus IN112 Portable DLP Projector not only has low cost, but also has long-lasting lamps. It is easy to buy and built to perform with high brightness, high contrast ratio and Brilliant Color technology. And the slim, compact design and light weight makes it as easy to move around as it is to install. What’s more, this DLP projector is perfect for low-light situations, extends lamp life and uses less energy. Plus, the product dimensions are 11.8 x 9.2 x 2.8 inches.
2. ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projectorwith 3D Blu-Ray Ready, Integrated Speaker and Dynamic ECO (Black)
The DLP Projector is a high-performance SVGA 800×600 DLP projector with 3000 ANSI lumens. It is also features HDMI, Dynamic ECO, multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x optical zoom, keystone correction and integrated speakers. What’s more, Filter-less design and energy-saving eco mode provide for virtually zero maintenance and enhanced product reliability. So you have no need to worry about the quality of images.
3. Optoma S303 SVGA 3000 Lumen Full 3D DLP Easy to Use Performance Projector with HDMI
The Optoma S303 projector generates a powerful, up to 3000 lumens bright image, combined with an industry leading 15,000:1. The comprehensive connectivity will satisfy your current and future needs. Also, 15,000:1 contrast ratio helps deliver the most impactful presentations. What’s more, The Optoma S303 multi-color processing system has a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that ensures accuracy for extraordinary image quality.
4. AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector
Trust me, the AAXA P4-X pico projector is the world’s brightest battery-powered projector. It comes with a dazzling 95-lumen, high contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instruments’ DLP technology. Additionally, the machine combines with AAXA’S Vibrant-Color technology to offer long-life 15,000-hour LED and can deliver a brilliant colorful image up to 80″.
5. BenQ MS616ST Short Throw SVGA Home Theater Projector with HDMI
The BenQ MS616ST Short Throw SVGA Home Theater Projector includes the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection, and dual 3D projection options, so it brings 3D movies and gaming to your home entertainment with a combination of industry-leading 3D technologies. In addition, its USB Display provides the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection and its automatic power off occurs after the projector is turned on for over thirty minutes.
- 1. InFocus IN112 Portable DLP Projector, 3D ready, SVGA, 2700 Lumens
- 2. ViewSonic PJD5134 SVGA DLP Projectorwith 3D Blu-Ray Ready, Integrated Speaker and Dynamic ECO (Black)
- 3. Optoma S303 SVGA 3000 Lumen Full 3D DLP Easy to Use Performance Projector with HDMI
- 4. AAXA P4 P4X Pico Projector, 95 Lumens, Pocket Size, Li-Ion Battery, HDMI, Media Player, 15,000 Hour LED, DLP Projector
- 5. BenQ MS616ST Short Throw SVGA Home Theater Projector with HDMI
- Related Posts