If you are looking for a good heavy-duty stapler, you have been the right place where we have selected five best choices for your picking up. These heavy-duty stapler features durable construction, excellent balance system, high speed. With anyone of them, you will finish a good job, because the five tools can give you professional performance. Welcome to have a look!
1. Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler, 160 Sheets, Black/Gray (S7039005)
The Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler has a heavy duty metal construction, precision staple alignment guide, 160 sheet stapling capacity and full throat depth. The durable metal components and a full 2-5/8″ throat depth delivers maximum performance with increased flexibility. In addition, the heavy duty stapler has a precision staple alignment guide to gain better control over your large stapling jobs. Plus, the product dimensions are 13.6 x 6.6 x 3.5 inches.
2. Arrow P22 Heavy Duty Plier Type Stapler
The Arrow P22 Heavy Duty Plier Type Stapler features steel construction, chrome finish, and removable staple channel. The versatile tool can reach in hard-to-get-at places for stapling from any position or angle. In addition, the tool is perfect for heavy duty bagging, tagging, and sealing operations. And that, the product dimensions are 10 x 2 x 2.5 inches, and the item weights 1 pound.
3. Stanley Bostitch Antimicrobial Heavy Duty Stapler with AntiJam Mechanism, 130 Sheet Capacity (B310HDS)
The Stanley Bostitch Antimicrobial Heavy Duty Stapler includes advanced anti-jam technology for avoiding staple jams. Additionally, the antimicrobial agent prevents growth of bacteria on the surface of the staple. The small tool has 130 sheet stapling capacity. What a large capacity. In other hand, with all metal construction, the tool adds durability. Plus, the product dimensions are 11.9 x 3.6 x 4.6 inches, and the item weights 2 pounds.
4. Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
The porter-cable is an easy to use pneumatic stapler with plenty of useful features. It includes a 1-inch nose extension for those tough to reach areas. Additionally, the high-capacity bottom-load magazine handles 185 staples, and the driver guide moves back to easily clear jams from the magazine. What’s more, the product dimensions are 14 x 10.5 x 3.2 inches, and the item weights 1.8 pounds.
5. Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
The Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun will offer you a good job quickly and professionally. The gun is high-speed and heavy-duty. In addition, this versatile tool also offers the precision necessary for specialty tasks like screen door repair, finishing cabinet backs, and crafting picture frames. And the unit is equipped with a well-balanced body and rubber grips for comfort. With good glue sticks, rivets and staples, the tool will offer a good performance.
- 1. Swingline Heavy Duty Stapler, 160 Sheets, Black/Gray (S7039005)
- 2. Arrow P22 Heavy Duty Plier Type Stapler
- 3. Stanley Bostitch Antimicrobial Heavy Duty Stapler with AntiJam Mechanism, 130 Sheet Capacity (B310HDS)
- 4. Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
- 5. Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
- Related Posts