Do you want to have a good garden this year? Raised garden bed is a great choice. With a raised bed you’ll have the advantage of being able to customize the soil to your plants. You don’t have to be at the mercy of the natural soil conditions in your area. Raised garden bed offers a great way to eliminate tilling, soil amending, and minimize weeding.
1. Greenes 4 Ft. X 4 Ft. X 21 In. Tiered Cedar Raised Garden Bed
Now you can plant a whole lot and keep the plants manageable with the Greenes 4 Ft. X 4 Ft. X 21 In. Tiered Cedar Raised Garden Bed. The top two tires offer the perfect depth for growing deep-rooted vegetables and plants. The bottom tier, at 7 inches, is just great for growing most vegetables and other plants. Thanks to the dovetail design, assembly is a breeze. Simply slide the boards into place and add soil for a secure frame.
2. Suncast RBD939 48-Inch by 48-Inch by 18-Inch 6 Panel Tiered Resin Raised Garden Kit
If you want to grow your own vegetables, the Suncast RBD939 48-Inch by 48-Inch by 18-Inch 6 Panel Tiered Resin Raised Garden Kit is a great addition to your garden. This kit features rigid resin construction in maintenance free- no painting, splinters, or rotting. It can be built into multiple garden shapes and comes with steel stakes that hold panels to the ground. Kit includes 6 long panels, 2 panels, 4 stakes and connectors.
3. Lifetime Products 60065 Raised Garden Bed, 1-Bed
Tired of the raised garden beds made out of timber which rot or attract insects? Try the Lifetime Products 60065 Raised Garden Bed. Constructed of polyethylene plastic with rust-resistant zinc-coated screws, this durable raised garden bed kit contains one 4×4 garden bed. Looks great and easy to put together. You will love growing broccoli, tomatoes, herbs kale and more in this great garden bed.
4. Gronomics MRGB-2L 48-48 48-Inch by 48-Inch by 13-Inch Modular Raised Garden Bed, Unfinished
Easy to assemble with no tool required, the Gronomics Modular Raised Garden Bed is designed to easily expand with your garden needs and create unlimited multi-level designs. Great for small plots of vegetables and/or flowers, this modular raised garden bed is handcrafted in the u.s.a. from 100-percent western red cedar. It offers rough sawn rustic appearance which will look great in any setting. You will love this well made and inexpensive raised garden kit.
5. Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Kit, # 60053
Looking for a lightweight, easy to assemble a garden kit for square-food gardening or raised bed gardens? You will love the Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Kit. The kit contains an Early Start clear vinyl plastic tent enclosure and two 4×4 garden beds that can be used separately or stacked for an extra-deep bed. Constructed of uv-protected high-density polyethylene, the kit won’t rot or attract insects like raised garden beds made out of timber. Easy to assemble without tools required.
- 1. Greenes 4 Ft. X 4 Ft. X 21 In. Tiered Cedar Raised Garden Bed
- 2. Suncast RBD939 48-Inch by 48-Inch by 18-Inch 6 Panel Tiered Resin Raised Garden Kit
- 3. Lifetime Products 60065 Raised Garden Bed, 1-Bed
- 4. Gronomics MRGB-2L 48-48 48-Inch by 48-Inch by 13-Inch Modular Raised Garden Bed, Unfinished
- 5. Lifetime Raised Garden Bed Kit, # 60053
- Related Posts