Create a captivating display of greenery, flowers or grow your own herb garden with a stacking planter. Great for your deck, balcony, Window Sill, Countertop or in your home entryway, stacking planters offers a space saving way to display a cascade of colorful flowers, tasty herbs, strawberry patch or tomato patch. Great for anyone love to garden.
1. Nancy Janes P1360 12-inch Stacking Planters with Patented Flow through Watering System and Hanging Chain, Terracotta, Set of 3
Display your favorite plants beautifully with the Nancy Janes P1360 12-inch Stacking Planter Set. This set includes three self-watering planters which promote even moisture retention through a series of patented built-in grids and tubes. These pots can self-regulate and evenly distribute moisture throughout, so never need to worry about overwatering and your plants will stay healthy and hydrated. Great for garden lots with little space.
2. Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart
Have limited space but want to grow a lot of herbs? No worries, the Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot will be a great solution. Perfect for your deck, patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home, the Stack-A-Pot is a great way to display your colorful flowers, tasty herbs, succulent strawberries, or plump tomatoes. Crafted from durable, U.V. protected plastic, the planter is built to withstand all four seasons outdoors.
3. Stackable Planter, 3 Tier, Terracotta Color, Hanging Chain, Flowers, Greenery or Herb Garden.
Easy to assemble, looks great and durable, the three tier stackable planter is great for anyone loves plants but with limited space. Each basket provides 4 planter pots. It holds up to 12 plants and can hang with the included hanging chain. Great for indoors, outdoors or the balcony. The planter is made of polypropylene and collapses for easy storage. Each clover shaped basket is about 6 inches High and 13 inches in Diameter. Makes a great gift idea.
4. 5 Tiered Hanging and Stacking Vertical Strawberry Planter Pot
Now you can grow strawberries, herbs, succulents, flowers, peppers, lettuce, and much more in a small area with this 5 Tiered Hanging and Stacking Vertical Strawberry Planter Pot. Strong, flexible and lightweight, this planter features a flow through design so you will not need to worry about over watering or root rot. The bottom drip tray will catch any mess from occurring after a watering if indoors. For added convenience, you can break the 5 layers into two separate planters having a mini 2 tier herb garden and 3 tier strawberry planter.
5. Stack & Grow Garden Planter: Terracotta – Stackable Indoor / Outdoor Planter for Flowers, Herbs, Cactus, Plants & More.
Be creative with this Stack & Grow Garden Planter. This unique and versatile vertically stacking planter brings your vegetable, fruit, herb or flower garden to the space of your choice. It holds up to 20 plants in 16 separate planting trays and an adjustable center compartment. It features a smooth rolling wheeled base for easy transport from window to window to deck. Don’t worry about over-watering thanks to the drain holes. Collapses for easy storage. Measures 24 by 15 inches (w x h).
- 1. Nancy Janes P1360 12-inch Stacking Planters with Patented Flow through Watering System and Hanging Chain, Terracotta, Set of 3
- 2. Akro-Mils RZJMEDI Medium Stack-A-Pot, 30-Quart
- 3. Stackable Planter, 3 Tier, Terracotta Color, Hanging Chain, Flowers, Greenery or Herb Garden.
- 4. 5 Tiered Hanging and Stacking Vertical Strawberry Planter Pot
- 5. Stack & Grow Garden Planter: Terracotta – Stackable Indoor / Outdoor Planter for Flowers, Herbs, Cactus, Plants & More.
- Related Posts