Here is providing five best framing nailers with durable construction. They all come from Bostitch. Bostitch is devoting itself into creating more useful tools to lighten the workload. If you are looking for a good framing nailer, Bostitch is not a bad choice. You can spend a minute in the following introduction about the five nails.
1. BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing
The F21PL Round-head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, sheathing, subflooring, and bracing jobs. It is perfect for professionals and weekend warriors alike. In addition, this nailer features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, quick-hanger nosepieces for plastic-collated and metal-connector nails, a 16-inch layout indicator, and more.
2. BOSTITCH F28WW Clipped Head 2-inch to 3-1/2-inch Framing Nailer with Magnesium Housing
It is a 2-to 3-1/2-inch clipped head stick framing nailer. This clipped-head nail gun is equipped with a patented pushbutton adjustable depth guide that sets the nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently. A depth-of-drive control of course means there’s no adjusting compressure, but also that you don’t have to fumble for tools.
3. BOSTITCH N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer
The Pneumatic coil framing nailer comes with an adjustable exhaust. It is designed to be impressively rugged and powerful. Its sturdy nature is disguised by a lightweight magnesium housing that’s easy to hold and capable of surviving some serious abuse on the job site. The product dimensions are 18.1*16.1*6.5 inches.
4. Factory-Reconditioned BOSTITCH U/F28WW Clipped Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Magnesium Housing
This is a factory reconditioned product. “Reconditioned” generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer who brings the product back to like new condition. Lightweight magnesium housing weights only 7.7 lbs, in addition, it offers 1050 inch lbs for engineered lumber. Plus, the product dimensions are 23*16*6 inches.
5. BOSTITCH F33PT 33-Degree Paper Tape Framing Nailer / Metal Connector Nailer
The metal connector capacity includes interchangeable tip for use on joist hangers, hurricane straps, etc. The unit includes 2 quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications. The innovative design is also a godsend when nailing top plates to floor joints. What’s more, the product dimensions are 23*16*6 inches.
- 1. BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing
- 2. BOSTITCH F28WW Clipped Head 2-inch to 3-1/2-inch Framing Nailer with Magnesium Housing
- 3. BOSTITCH N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer
- 4. Factory-Reconditioned BOSTITCH U/F28WW Clipped Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Magnesium Housing
- 5. BOSTITCH F33PT 33-Degree Paper Tape Framing Nailer / Metal Connector Nailer
- Related Posts