Are you looking for a good air staple gun? If you are, you have been the right place where there are five best air staple guns for your picking up. We have selected these five staple guns from the top50 list carefully. So you can save a lot of time to search in different markets and websites. Don’t hesitate to have a look and pick up a right one!
1. Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
The heavy duty staple gun helps you get a wide variety of jobs done quickly and professionally. With a quick-release magazine that’s incredibly easy to refill, this high-speed heavy-duty staple gun can handle everything from tough roofing projects to at-home upholstery repair. In addition, the product dimensions are 3*11*9 inches.
2. WEN 61710 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler
This WEN 18 gauge narrow crown stapler is constructed of cast aluminum for durability. Its compact design, swift side loading property, molded comfort-grip, and narrow nose for accurate fastener placement make it a must have in tools. in addition, the product dimensions are 3*13*11 inches and the item weights 4.8 pounds.
3. Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
The unit features small and lightweight for ease of operation, 1-inch nose extension for limited clearance fastening, and steel top cap for durability. In addition, rear exhausts port channels air and tool oil/condensation away from user. What’s more, the driver guide moves back with magazine, allowing jams to be easily cleared when magazine is open.
4. Campbell Hausfeld CHG00100AV 1-1/4-Inch 2-in-1 Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit
This unit is ideal for upholstery, installing trim, installing chair rail and crown molding, building crafts such as picture frames and birdhouses. This nailer drivers both 18-gauge brad nails and 1/4” crown staples, 3/8” to 1-1/4” length. It allows you to control the depth of drive in various types of wood and quickly removes nail jams to reduce downtime.
5. Hitachi N3804AB3 1 1/2-Inch 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Finish Stapler
The 18-gauge narrow crown stapler comes with factory installed air fitting for convenience. The selective actuation switch provides to choose between bump fire or sequential fire modes, tool free depth adjustment. In the case of staple jam, the easy clear nose provides easy access to minimize disruption. Plus, the product dimensions are 12*3.5 inches.
- 1. Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
- 2. WEN 61710 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler
- 3. Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler
- 4. Campbell Hausfeld CHG00100AV 1-1/4-Inch 2-in-1 Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit
- 5. Hitachi N3804AB3 1 1/2-Inch 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Finish Stapler
- Related Posts