Everyone can do nothing without light, especially in the dark. Have a flashlight, you can walk smoothly in darkness. It is also convenient to find or fix something in a lightless place. The following five kinds of Flashlights bring you the bright and board visual field, keeping you from the obstacles. In addition, they are lightweight so they are easy to take. At the same time, it has a simple operation. They are good tools when you climbing, hiking and camping and so on. Its price is cheap, so do not miss them!
1. Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp
It is small and it uses AA-size Alkaline, NiMH, and Lithium 14500 battery. Run time may be suspect for some, but for infrequent to moderate use it’s wonderful. For a small carry torch, it does whatever you would need to do with it. Click once to turn it on; it will be on the brightest setting if it has sat for a while. And click once again to turn it off. You can also turn it on at full brightness and depress the switch only partially to cycle through the High/Low/Strobe modes without turning the light off between modes.
2. Dorcy 41-2510 Floating Waterproof LED Flashlight with Carabineer Clip, 32-Lumens, Yellow Finish
Length about 6.5 inches. Body about 5 inches circumference, with the head at widest about 8 inches around. Per icons on this Dorcy flashlight package, light output is 32 lumens, runtime 20 hours, beam distance 31 meters. It is composed of a head that screws on/off and a single molded body and features a waterproof design with unique floatability. This is a great little flashlight with 4 very bright LED’s that make a useful round floodlight that is great. When I fix things I can aim this light at the direction of what I am fixing and the floodlight pattern makes for a well-illuminated work area.
3. UltraFire CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch (Flashlight ONLY)
Light has no burden on your eyes. It changes from flood to spotlight by sliding the front portion of the light. You flood mode the beam is 25′ in diameter and bright enough to see every detail of your yard. The on/off switch is to be very sensitive to touch it only takes a light touch to change from high, medium, low to strobe and S.O.S. Inside the light there is a carousel for the AAA batteries to be inserted. It requires 3 AAA batteries.
4. Lighting EVER® Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
This little LED flashlight works with 3 AAA batteries. Its dimensions are 4.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches. It is so small that you could fit in anywhere, and the super bright light can be zoomed, the full circle of light with no dark spots or shadows. When you take this outside and are able to see a fairly long distance very clearly, at least 50 yards. Moreover, it also can be adjusted to have good floodlight. Even though it has been dropped or run over, the flashlight still works.
5. TrustFire XML C8-T6 5-Mode CREE LED 1000 Lumen Flashlight (Generic Packaging)
This flashlight is not loose in any of the threaded connections when wielding it, and requires Lithium TF 18650 Batteries. The flashlight has a solid switch on the bottom which is covered by a textured green rubber cap. There are 2 strobe modes (fast & slow), and 3 brightness levels. All alloy construction, even the reflector inside is aluminum alloy, but avoid high temperatures. Threads fit nicely and have a smooth operation. It is perfect for an emergency light to have stored in your vehicle, toolbox, safety equipment, first-aid kit, camping gear, etc.
- 1. Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Light Lamp
- 2. Dorcy 41-2510 Floating Waterproof LED Flashlight with Carabineer Clip, 32-Lumens, Yellow Finish
- 3. UltraFire CREE XML T6 LED Flashlight 5 Mode Zoomable Torch (Flashlight ONLY)
- 4. Lighting EVER® Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight, Super Bright, Batteries Included
- 5. TrustFire XML C8-T6 5-Mode CREE LED 1000 Lumen Flashlight (Generic Packaging)
- Related Posts