Are you going to keep your wooden cutting boards and butcher block in prime condition? Only applied every three to four weeks, they prevent wood from drying, splitting, or cracking and provide safe food surface. If you are interested, please come here to have a look.
1. John Boos Mystery Butcher Block Oil, 16 ounces
The John butcher block oil is made from food grade mineral oil, linseed oil, and orange oil. It can keep your wooden cutting boards and chopping blocks in top shape with John Boos mystery oil. In addition, it can offer your wooden kitchen tools a quality finish, at the same time, moisturize and protect your cutting boards and blocks every 3 to 4 weeks. It is not just typical food safe mineral oil, but helps keep them from drying and cracking and over time gives a warm shine to the butcher block.
2. John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes, 12 fl.oz(355ml)
The John Taylor Mineral oil provides specialized wood care for butcher blocks, cutting boards, salad bowls, and wooden spoons. it can Soak easily and quickly into the wood grain, this blend of culinary mineral oils keeps wood moisturized and strong without going rancid as vegetable oils do. Plus, it includes Pure, Natural Beeswax that Protects and Restores the Surface. What is more, it is approved by the FDA for direct contact with food.
3. Howard BBC012 Butcher Block Conditioner, 12-Ounce
The Howard butcher block conditioner exceeds US FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food. And it has natural waxes that provide another level of protection. It can be used after washing with this conditioner, to help keep butcher blocks and cutting boards functional and beautiful. It is perfect for salad bowls, wooden spoons and wooden toys.
4. John Boos Mystery Oil 16-Ounce Bottles, 3-Case
The John boos mystery oil is bulk set, there are three 15-ounce bottles of John Boos Mystery Oil. It can prevent wood from drying, splitting or cracking if every 3 or 4 weeks cutting boards or butcher blocks are used with the John boos Oil. At the same time, it is safe to maintain and preserve all wood food preparation surfaces. Of course, it is great for all kinds of butcher block countertops, wooden tools and utensils.
5. Wood & Bamboo Cutting Board Oil & Conditioner, Revitalizing, Polish, Protector – Great For Chopping Boards, Butcher
The Oil and conditioner can rejuvenate lotion, stop cracks and split dead in there tracks. And it can keep your cutting board and wooden serving utensils inspection ready anytime. What is more, it is safe to use on all wooden and bamboo food preparation surfaces. At last, it is formulated especially for butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls and wooden utensils.
- 1. John Boos Mystery Butcher Block Oil, 16 ounces
- 2. John Taylor Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes, 12 fl.oz(355ml)
- 3. Howard BBC012 Butcher Block Conditioner, 12-Ounce
- 4. John Boos Mystery Oil 16-Ounce Bottles, 3-Case
- 5. Wood & Bamboo Cutting Board Oil & Conditioner, Revitalizing, Polish, Protector – Great For Chopping Boards, Butcher
- Related Posts