Troy-Bilt is known for their legendary line of rear tine rototillers. They offer a line of quality home portable generators and a complete line of the industry’s finest lawn and garden tools.
The Troy-Bilt Curved Shaft Gas String Trimmer is competitive in the weed whacker market. However, its trimmer is easy to break down and almost impossible to repair. Thus, the product has earned a bad reputation.
1. Troy-Bilt TB575 EC 17-Inch 29cc 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Straight-Shaft String Trimmer with Detachable Shaft
Equipped with a 4-cycle engine, the Troy Bilt 17-inch 29 cc 4-cycle straight shaft gas trimmer eliminates the need for gas and oil mixtures. It has a Smooth Pull EZ starting system, dual line bump head with speed spool, and deluxe D-handle, making it features a 17-inch cutting swath and is EPA compliant in 50 states.
2. Troy-Bilt TB525 EC 17-Inch 29cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Curve Shaft String Trimmer With Detachable Shaft
This four-cycle engine comes with many features. You needn’t to prepare an oil-gas mixture because they run on straight gas. Then they give you more torque at a greater range of speeds. What’s more, compared with two-cycle engines, they run quieter and produce fewer emissions. However, there is a disadvantage: four-cycle engines will provide less horsepower than two-cycle engines.
3. Troy-Bilt TB154E 9-Inch 6.5-Amp Electric Garden Cultivator/Tiller
The Troy-Bilt TB154E 6.5 Amp Electric Front Tine Forward Rotating Tiller/Cultivator will never waste your time on making it start, you just need to push the button. And it is lightweight for improved ease of use. Besides, Troy-Bilt offers a complete selection of premium quality outdoor power equipment that are built to last, for a lifetime of lawn and garden care.
4. Troy-Bilt 41BDZ32C766 TB32EC String Trimmer
5. Troy Bilt TB2BV EC 2-Cycle Gas Powered Blower, 27cc