We’re introducing five best electric nail guns for your picking up. These guns feature durable construction, powerful motor and advanced technology. One is from Surebonder, two of them come from Stanley, and another two come from Arrow. You can choose what you like based on their owner characters. Enjoy the process of choosing.
1. Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun
The heavy-duty electric staple/ brad nail gun is equipped with outstanding driving power. The unique dual power lever is designed for use with hard or soft materials. What’s more, quick-jam-clear mechanism saves time and hassles. In addition, the product dimensions are 7*8 inches and the item weights 2.4 pounds.
2. Stanley TR250 Sharp Shooter plus Heavy-Duty Staple/Brad Nail Gun
This unit works as a staple gun, brad nailer, cable tacker and wire tacker. All-metal drive channel ensures better penetration. The heavy duty aircraft-aluminum housing is designed for long-lasting durability. Hi/Lo power lever is designed for hard and soft materials. What’s more, the product dimensions are 12.3*11.5*10.3 inches and the item weights 1.5 pounds.
3. Arrow ET200 Heavy Duty Electric Nail Gun, shoots up to 1 1.4-Inch Brads
It is great for crown moldings, cabinet drawers, door moldings, railings and more. The nail gun features 14 amps of driving power, along with trigger and contact-fire safety switches. In addition, the ET200 offers plenty of muscle for beefier brad jobs while protecting the operator from accidental misfires.
4. Arrow EBN320RED Pro Electrical Brad Nail Gun, Uses Up to 2-Inch Brad Nails
This nail is ideal for trim/molding, flooring, picture framing, and general repairs. It is composed of high ergonomic soft rubber grip, quick side load, and a jam resistant mechanism. In addition, electric firing technology is equipped with LED guide light and safety mechanism is designed for safe operation. Plus, the product dimensions are 15.3*16.7*4.2 inches.
5. Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
The Surebonder 9600 pneumatic staple gun offers the speed and power you’ll need for construction applications like installing insulation, laying down roofing felt, and putting up house wrap. This versatile tool also offers the precision necessary for specialty tasks like screen door repair, finishing cabinet backs, and crafting picture frames.
- 1. Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun
- 2. Stanley TR250 Sharp Shooter plus Heavy-Duty Staple/Brad Nail Gun
- 3. Arrow ET200 Heavy Duty Electric Nail Gun, shoots up to 1 1.4-Inch Brads
- 4. Arrow EBN320RED Pro Electrical Brad Nail Gun, Uses Up to 2-Inch Brad Nails
- 5. Surebonder 9600A, Heavy Duty Staple Gun with Case
- Related Posts