Fight wrinkles without causing damage on the quality of your fabric with a steam iron. There are a variety of steam irons on the market and you may feel hard to choose one. No worries, the following five steam irons are loaded with a wide range of convenient features that you will appreciate. Pick one and the performance will run in your family.
1. Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron with 400-hole Stainless Steel Soleplate 1700 Watt, Beige
Designed to produce perfect ironing results easily and quickly without causing any damage on the quality of the fabric, the Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron makes an essential item in any home. This iron has stainless steel soleplate with microsteam 400 holes for perfect steam distribution. It delivering a powerful shot (100g/min) for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics. And Tip -Enhanced stainless steel precision tip, with a sharper point, makes it possible to access to hard-to-reach areas.
2. SteamFast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron
Removes wrinkles from almost any fabric easily and quickly with the SteamFast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron. Don’t let the compact design fool you. It has 420 watts, 1.4-oz water capacity and three temperature settings for efficient ironing results every time. This item comes with non-stick soleplate and heats up quickly in 15 second. It also features dual voltage for travel convenience. Heat-resistant travel bag and plastic measuring cup included.
3. Sunbeam Products GCSBSP-201 Sunbeam1400W Turbo Iron
Everything you wanted and more. The Sunbeam Products GCSBSP-201 Turbo Iron delivers 1400 watts of power and steam performance, achieving perfectly-pressed results. The Variable Steam lever sets desired amount of steam output to ensure just the right amount of steam is used. Thanks to the Vertical Shot of Steam feature, there is no need to set up an ironing board when you just need a quick touch up. 3 way motion smart auto-off ensures safety for peace of mind.
4. PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron
Lightweight yet efficient, the PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron provides you with the steam performance you demand. This unit comes with nonstick soleplate and glides smoothly across all fabrics to suit all your ironing needs. It also features adjustable steam, allowing you to choose the right amount of steam for optimal ironing result each time.
5. SINGER Expert Finish 1700 Watt Anti-Drip Steam Iron with Brushed Stainless Steel Soleplate
For a high efficient iron to deliver expert garment care, you don’t need to look further. The SINGER Expert Finish 1700 Watt Anti-Drip Steam Iron provides all you want. It features LCD display and sound to alert when the right temperature is reached. A brushed stainless steel soleplate provides effortless glide. With the safety feature of 3-way auto shut off, there is no need to worry if you turned off the iron.
- 1. Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron with 400-hole Stainless Steel Soleplate 1700 Watt, Beige
- 2. SteamFast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron
- 3. Sunbeam Products GCSBSP-201 Sunbeam1400W Turbo Iron
- 4. PROCTOR SILEX 17292 Non-Stick Spray/Steam Iron
- 5. SINGER Expert Finish 1700 Watt Anti-Drip Steam Iron with Brushed Stainless Steel Soleplate
- Related Posts