Get a powerful iron to make ironing easier and more efficient and smooth out wrinkles quickly. An steam iron with an auto shut-off provides added security and peace of mind. A sturdy base and ironing performance with enough steam will be able to get out even the tough wrinkles.
1. Black & Decker D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron
Delivering 1500 watts of heating power, this Black & Decker D2030 Digital Advantage Iron is designed to meet users’ needs. It features motion-sensitive auto off with audible alerts as well as a mini LCD monitor that includes back lighting for easy reading. Other great features include variable-steam control, vertical steaming, burst of steam and auto cleaning.
2. Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Steam Iron with 400-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate 1700 Watt, Blue
This professional-grade steam iron provides 1700 watts of power, providing superior steam performance and results. For enhanced safety, this comes with 3-way automatic shut-off: 8 minutes if left horizontally, 30 second if left horizontally, 30 second if it tipped over. It also comes equipped with a 12.7oz water tank for easy fill, Anti drip system to prevent spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low setting, Anti-Calc system for the extend life of the iron as well as Self Clean system to flush out loose mineral deposits.
3. Panasonic NI-E300TR U-Shape Titanium Soleplate Steam-Dry Iron
Featuring a unique U-shaped design, this Panasonic NI-E300TR Titanium Soleplate Steam-Dry Iron is able to circulate steam under the soleplate for smoother ironing. Its Automatic Retractable Cord Reel allows for easy storage. With the Spray Mist, you can direct extra moisture if necessary. It also comes with a Self Cleaning feature to clean the unit. In addition, for additional security, this unit features Panasonic’s innovative mercury-free sensor, which will automatically shut the iron off after 10 minutes if left in the upright position and 1 minute if left unmoved on its soleplate or if tipped over on its side.
If you are looking for an iron with both simplicity and classic style, then this Black & Decker F67E is worth considering. This unit features a SmartTemp indicator light to make sure you are ironing at the right temperature. Its aluminum soleplate is able to smooth out wrinkles quickly. Additionally, Black & Decker F67E provides 3-way auto shutoff for added safety and put your mind at ease.
5. Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron with 400-hole Stainless Steel Soleplate 1700 Watt, Beige
Equipped with Stainless Steel Soleplate with Microsteam 400 holes, this Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron delivers perfect steam distribution. This unit comes with a large Water Tank in 10 Oz for easy fill. And its Self Clean System flushes out loose mineral deposits to ensure optimal performance. For enhance performance and security, this iron also features Anti-Drip System, Enhanced Thermostat, 3 Way Auto Off.
- 1. Black & Decker D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron
- 2. Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Steam Iron with 400-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate 1700 Watt, Blue
- 3. Panasonic NI-E300TR U-Shape Titanium Soleplate Steam-Dry Iron
- 4. Black & Decker F67E The Classic Iron with Aluminum Soleplate, Steam-surge button
- 5. Rowenta DW5080 Focus Steam Iron with 400-hole Stainless Steel Soleplate 1700 Watt, Beige
- Related Posts