Hate the sun heating up your home or patio on those summer afternoons? Looking something simple and effective to keep sun and heat out of your house? A roll up sun shade is perfect for you. Very simple to operate, roll up sun shade blocks the sun’s rays before they heat up your window or patio, substantially reducing temperatures and saving energy costs. A great addition to any décor.
1. Baja Exterior Roll up Solar Shade, 8-Feet by 6-Feet, Cabo Sand
Reduce heat and glare inside your living space with the Baja Exterior Roll up Solar Shade. This non-valanced, cord operated shade is made of long-lasting, polyethylene fabric that provides up to 88% UVA block. It can be mounted on either a wall or ceiling and the cord can be placed on the right (default) or left side of the shade. Includes mounting brackets for easy ceiling or wall installation.
2. Coolaroo Exterior Cordless Roller Shade 8ft by 6ft Sesame
For a simple solution to keep the afternoon sun from heating your living room, try the Coolaroo Exterior Cordless Roller Shade. Made of unique breathable knitted fabric, this roller shade has no cords and chains and blocks up to 80-percent of damaging UV rays. The breathable fabric also allows air flow to reduce temperatures and save up to 40-percent on energy costs. No more fading, mold and mildew, the weather resistant fabric and components will keep your shade a good look for a long time.
3. Coolaroo Heavy Shade Fabric Roll 6ft by 15ft Wheat
Have sun issues in one of your room? The Coolaroo Heavy Shade Fabric Roll will be a great help. Great for do it yourself projects on porches, gazebos, courtyards, pool areas, play areas, garden areas and more, the Coolaroo bulk shade fabric protects with up to 90% UV block and is up to 32% cooler underneath. It is mold and mildew resistant and will not fade, crack or rot. Easy to clean with soap. Measures 3-feet when folded.
4. Petra’s 6 Foot Wide x 6 Foot Long, 6×6 Cabo Sand Color Roll Up Solar Sun Shade, Sun Screen Blind With UV Protection, Window Shade. 6′ x 6′ Indoor, Outdoor.
Create a cooler area in the summertime with the Petra’s Interior-Exterior Polyethylene Solar Roll Up Sun Shade. Made of breathable and see through material, this sunshade blocks out harmful UV rays and is wall or ceiling mountable. It includes a cord safety device to keep the cord close to the wall or pole to help prevent child endangerment. The attached bottom rail ring is designed to keep shade in place in light winds. Can be used anywhere you can attach it, whether indoor or outdoor.
5. Keystone Fabrics E60.88.30 Diamond Plus Exterior Solar Shade, Maui, 8-Feet by 8-Feet
Finally, a simple and functional item that dramatically cools your home and patio. The Keystone Fabrics Diamond Plus Series Exterior Rollup Solar Shade is made with durable PVC coated polyester fabric that blocks up to 90% of UVA rays. Thanks to its bungee tie down system, you don’t have to worry about the shade hitting your window or patio in mild to moderate wind conditions. The user-friendly, quick install system makes installation a breeze.
- 1. Baja Exterior Roll up Solar Shade, 8-Feet by 6-Feet, Cabo Sand
- 2. Coolaroo Exterior Cordless Roller Shade 8ft by 6ft Sesame
- 3. Coolaroo Heavy Shade Fabric Roll 6ft by 15ft Wheat
- 4. Petra’s 6 Foot Wide x 6 Foot Long, 6×6 Cabo Sand Color Roll Up Solar Sun Shade, Sun Screen Blind With UV Protection, Window Shade. 6′ x 6′ Indoor, Outdoor.
- 5. Keystone Fabrics E60.88.30 Diamond Plus Exterior Solar Shade, Maui, 8-Feet by 8-Feet
- Related Posts