Tired of your gas trimmer and need something to make your trimming job easier? You will love an electric hedge trimmer. Great for do-it-yourself homeowners, electric hedge trimmer makes easy work of transforming hedges from messy and overgrown to perfectly trimmed and tidy. Order one now and save money on yard maintenance.
1. Black & Decker HH2455 24-Inch HedgeHog Hedge Trimmer With Rotating Handle And Dual Blade Action Blades
Looking for an efficient tool for those taller and wider hedges and shrubs? Turn to the Black & Decker 24-Inch HedgeHog Hedge Trimmer. This tool features full sized, three-sided comfort handle to provide a larger gripping area for comfort and control. The innovative inline motor design ensures improved balance, control and precise trimming. Dual action blades allow you to cut branches easily and quickly. Shearing blades cut branches up to 3/4-inch thick. Also features lock off switch to prevent accidental starting.
2. GreenWorks 22102 2.7 Amp 18-Inch Corded Electric Hedger
Your research for a great hedger trimmer at a low price ends here. The GreenWorks 18-Inch Corded Electric Hedger comes equipped with a 2.7 Amp Electric Motor allowing you to get the job done efficiently. The 18-Inch dual action steel blade ensures optimal performance and maneuvering. It delivers 3/8-Inch Cutting Capacity, making it perfect for bushes and shrubs. You will also love its lightweight design for better handling and less fatigue. Includes a convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unplugging.
3. Remington RM5124TH Blaze Dual Action 5 Amp 24-Inch Electric Hedge Trimmer with Titanium Blades (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Now you can cut though even the toughest branches effortlessly and comfortably with the Remington RM5124TH Blaze Dual Action 24-Inch Electric Hedge Trimmer. This tool features a powerful 5 amp electric motor and 24-inch cutting blade to slice and shear through tough hedges. The titanium coated blades ensures maximum durability and cutting performance. Thanks to the 180-degree rotating handle, you can get precise, clean cuts every time. Cushioned grip for added comfort. Storage scabbard included to cover the blade.
4. Toro 51490 Corded 22-Inch Hedge Trimmer
Get your trimming job done faster and easier with the Toro 51490 Corded 22-Inch Hedge Trimmer. Equipped with a powerful 4 amp motor, this trimmer has a 22-inch-long cutting bar with hardened steel blades, making cutting through branches up to 9/16-inch thick a breeze. The dual-action cutting system reduces vibration. Work grip handles for reduced hand fatigue. Also features a handy cord-lock system to prevent disruptive disconnects.
5. Black & Decker TR117 3.2-Amp Hedge Trimmer, 17-Inch
Powerful, effective and easy to use, the Black & Decker TR117 3.2-Amp Hedge Trimmer is a great tool for those do-it-yourself homeowners. It has a 3.2-Amp motor for trimming branches up 5/8-inch. The 17-inch dual-action blade gives up to 40-percent less vibration than single action blades. Its pre-hardened, rust-resistant steel blades will stay sharp longer. Lightweight and compact for ease of use. Lock-off switch prevents accidental start-up.
- 1. Black & Decker HH2455 24-Inch HedgeHog Hedge Trimmer With Rotating Handle And Dual Blade Action Blades
- 2. GreenWorks 22102 2.7 Amp 18-Inch Corded Electric Hedger
- 3. Remington RM5124TH Blaze Dual Action 5 Amp 24-Inch Electric Hedge Trimmer with Titanium Blades (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 4. Toro 51490 Corded 22-Inch Hedge Trimmer
- 5. Black & Decker TR117 3.2-Amp Hedge Trimmer, 17-Inch
- Related Posts