Make welding aluminum an effortless thing with an aluminum welder. Some models are only capable for aluminum welding, but also able to weld all types of carbon steel, stainless steel, magnesium, copper and much more. Just choose the right one to suit your needs.
1. LONGEVITY Migweld 140 – 140 Amp Mig Welder Capable Of Flux-Core And Aluminum Gas Shielded Welding 110v
Delivering powerful welder capable of welding up to 3/8″ mild steel, this Migweld 140 features a 140 amp mig welder is great for both the beginner and the professional. It runs on 110v standard outlet power and is capable for aluminum welding. Being portable, powerful, and reliable and easy to use, this unit can be plugged and used anywhere, perfect for the home, shop, and repair welding.
2. Pro-Series MMIG125 125 Amp Fluxcore Mig Welder Kit, Black
Being able to weld all types of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper and much more, this Pro-Series MIG Welder is great for small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm. This unit comes with ground cable with clamp, spool of flux cored wire, welding gun, face shield and brush hammer. It is able to weld mild steel up to 18 gauge to 3/16-Inch in a single pass.
3. LTPAC2500 Lotos 5-in-1 250A AC/DC Aluminum Welder with 60A Plasma Cutter with pedal LTPAC2500
Get your welding job done easily and quickly with this five-in-one 60A Plasma Cutter, 250A AC/DC tig welder, 250A AC/DC Stick welder with PULSE feature. Both the AC and DC Tig welds are clean and strong for both Aluminum and Stainless Steels. It features a low profile torch head for tight spaces. Compared with standard DC plasma cutters, High Frequency IGBT DC Plasma is able to cut thicker materials and cut faster without causing too much distortion in the work piece.
4. Lincoln Electric Easy MIG 140 115V Flux Cored/MIG Welder – 140 Amp Output, Model# K2697-1
Using the common 120V power, this Lincoln Easy MIG 140 welder is great for home projects, farm repairs or basic auto body work. This unit comes with 2-knob tapped control, ensuring easy set up of gas-less flux cored welding and gas shielded MIG welding. Its fully adjustable drive system is designed to reduce wire tangle and crushing. This unit also features brass-to-brass gun connection for added conductivity. Weldable metals include steel and aluminum.
5. Hot Max 125WFG 125 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder
Running on 120 Volt single phase power (standard household power), this Hot Max 125WFG 125 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder allows you to use it anywhere. This unit is able to weld up to ¼” mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. In addition, the Hot Max MIG welder can easily switch polarity, making it a breeze to switch between gas welding and flux core welding.
- 1. LONGEVITY Migweld 140 – 140 Amp Mig Welder Capable Of Flux-Core And Aluminum Gas Shielded Welding 110v
- 2. Pro-Series MMIG125 125 Amp Fluxcore Mig Welder Kit, Black
- 3. LTPAC2500 Lotos 5-in-1 250A AC/DC Aluminum Welder with 60A Plasma Cutter with pedal LTPAC2500
- 4. Lincoln Electric Easy MIG 140 115V Flux Cored/MIG Welder – 140 Amp Output, Model# K2697-1
- 5. Hot Max 125WFG 125 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder
- Related Posts