With durable construction, light weight, compact design, these five bicycle pumps are very popular with most consumers. All of them have limited time warranty and ensure a long lasting use. If you want to buy an excellent bicycle pump, these five will offer you five best choices. Welcome to have a look!
1. Custom Accessories 57773 ’70 PSI’ Deluxe Hand Pump
The ideal pump is for everyday use or stowing away in your vehicle and it is very easy to use. It features 70 PSI capability with a Cast Iron Base, 1-1/2″ Barrel. Additionally, from Interior Accessories, Exterior Accessories, Car Care, Steering Wheels Covers, Compasses, Tire Gauges, Air Compressors, Car Organization, Car Comfort, and countless others CUSTOM ACCESSORIES has it all.
2. Topeak Joe Blow Max Hp Floor Pump (Black)
The Joe Blow Max HP is the perfect floor pump for all of your inflation needs. The new high pressure HP barrel can easily inflate road tires to their recommended pressure. The HP barrel efficiently inflates large volume tires such as mountain and cruiser tires as well. Ball and bladder needles are included to inflate exercise, beach and other sports related balls.
3. Schwinn Steel Floor Pump with Gauge
This pump is large enough to output the needed air pressure quicker and easier. With steel construction and a gauge to test pressure, this pump makes perfecting the ride as simple and convenient as having a full pit crew living in the garage. PTI Sports products are designed with safety as the first and foremost concern and are constructed of high quality parts and materials to prevent degradation over time.
4. Blackburn Air Tower 2 Floor Bicycle Pump
This pump features storage drawers at both ends for patch kits, tire levers and included ball needle adapters. All-new Any Valve Head automatically detects between Presto and Schrader valves and features Standard and Overdrive lock modes. In addition, its base is formed out of stamped steel, which is welded to the barrel, Wider and longer, it provides a wobble-free platform for pumping.
5. BV 11″ High Pressure Micro Floor Pump, In-line Gauge, 140 psi, Reversible Presta Schrader, Long Hose, Frame Mount
The GM71 is a super compact and lightweight, high pressure, micro floor pump with an in-line gauge. At only 11”, the maximum pressure is 140 psi. The reversible presto and Schrader valve is for use on different bikes. It comes with a holder that mounts where a bottle cage mounts on a bike. Velcro straps and heavy duty cable ties are included for mounting on other parts of bike frames.
- 1. Custom Accessories 57773 ’70 PSI’ Deluxe Hand Pump
- 2. Topeak Joe Blow Max Hp Floor Pump (Black)
- 3. Schwinn Steel Floor Pump with Gauge
- 4. Blackburn Air Tower 2 Floor Bicycle Pump
- 5. BV 11″ High Pressure Micro Floor Pump, In-line Gauge, 140 psi, Reversible Presta Schrader, Long Hose, Frame Mount
- Related Posts