If you are looking for a front load washing machine that won’t consume too much resources, then a front load washing machine is worth considering. Compared with a top loader, a front load washing machine only uses about half of the water. One of the greatest features of a good front load washing machine is the number of cycles for cleaning different types of fabrics. Then speed of the wash cycle, drum capacity and the build quickly are also important.
1. LG Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer – White
Featuring a compact design and delivering high efficiency, this LG Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer is great for any house. This unit provides a special sanitizing cycle, a great bonus, to eradicate germs. Delivering a maximum spin cycle speed of 1300 RPMs, this front load washing machine does get your job done effectively. In addition, this compact unit gets clothes fresh without using too much water and detergent.
2. Whirlpool WFW9351YW Duet 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer with NSF Certified Allergen Cycle – White
Take care of your clothes with this Whirlpool WFW9351YW Duet 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer. This machine comes with 13 cycles to sanitize and reduce allergens in clothes, providing the best washing results each time. Its three tier dispenser tray is designed for detergent, bleach, and fabric softener. Equipped with a large drum, this machine allows you to put a lot of stuffs inside. In addition, it provides cold wash cycle which is able to get your clothes clean while saving energy.
3. Frigidaire 27″ Front-Load Washer with 3.8 cu. ft. Capacity, 10 Wash Cycles, 20 Minutes Quick Wash Cycle, Add
Equipped with a glossy exterior and a capacious stainless steel drum, this Frigidaire 27″ Front-Load Washer not only looks great but also gets your job done efficiently. It provides 10 different wash cycles, including dedicates, whites, allergen, steam, quick, bulk, and extra rinse. In addition, as the most efficient Energy Star washing machine of 2012, this Frigidaire 27″ Front-Load Washer delivering the best washing results while requiring less detergent and water.
4. Bosch Axxis WAS24460UC Stackable Automatic Washer – Front Loading – 3.40 ft
Add a little style to your laundry room with this sleek and modern-looking washer. This Bosch Axxis WAS24460UC Stackable Automatic Washer is Energy Star rated, ensuring high efficiency and satisfactory performance each time. It features load sensing technology to save more water. You can get almost completely dry clothes when the cycle is completed thanks to its spin cycle.
5. Maytag 4.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Front-Load Washer
This sleek-looking Maytag MHW6000X comes with a large, square glass door, making it a great addition to your laundry room. Featuring an allergen cycle, sensors for suds detecting and a whites wash, this machine ensures clean and fresh clothes without detergent chlorine. With the maximum spin cycle speed at 1400 RPMs, this unit almost gets the clothes dry before they even go to the washer.
- 1. LG Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer – White
- 2. Whirlpool WFW9351YW Duet 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer with NSF Certified Allergen Cycle – White
- 3. Frigidaire 27″ Front-Load Washer with 3.8 cu. ft. Capacity, 10 Wash Cycles, 20 Minutes Quick Wash Cycle, Add
- 4. Bosch Axxis WAS24460UC Stackable Automatic Washer – Front Loading – 3.40 ft
- 5. Maytag 4.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Front-Load Washer
- Related Posts