1. GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle
The Z-wave wireless lighting control receptacle has one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet. Of course it can easily replace any standard wall outlet with the GE Z-Wave controlled duplex receptacle to control lighting or small appliances with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway. Plus, it can control your home from anywhere in the world using your smart phone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. It’s perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security while you are away.
2. Evolve LOM-15 120 VAC 15-Amp Duplex Wall Outlet
The Evolve wall outlet is the most efficient and affordable solution for energy management and lighting control for the home. And it features new Z-wave Version, 4.52 device that is plugged in, communicates with all the other devices, creating a “mesh”, where each device knows who it can talk to. More importantly, the Evolve outlet can directly control the ON/OFF of any connected lighting or other electrical load and be remotely controlled from a Wireless Controller.
3. Intermatic HA01C Home Settings Wireless Wall Receptacle
The Intermatic wireless wall receptacle adopts Z-Wave technology that a wireless, mesh network that delivers reliable control of countless applications throughout your home. What is more, two receptacles has one live and the other controlled by wireless. you can experience all of the benefits of home automation for a fraction of the cost with the Home Settings wireless wall receptacle.
4. Enerwave ZW15R Z-Wave Wireless 120VAC 15A Temper Resistant (TR) Duplex Receptacle W/ Two Free Wall Plates
The Enerwave z-wave wireless receptacle comes with two free wall plates, screwless and standard wall plate. All the while, it adopts Wireless Z-Wave technology that created a mesh network for command and control interoperability with other Z-Wave compliant controllers. Plus, the Enerwave wireless outlet can manual and Remote ON/OFF control of any connected lighting and other electrical load because of Z-Wave controlled outlet. More importantly, it can keep you and your families from electrical injuries with Tamper-Resistant (TR) receptacles
5. Aspire RF RFTR9505-TDS – Z-Wave Duplex Receptacle – 110V / 15A (Desert Sand)
The Aspire z-wave duplex receptacle features two outlets, one outlet is remote controllable and the other can be used as a normal outlet. All the while, it offers On/Off button that allows you to control the connected device from the receptacle. You can know if the connected device is on or off through the LED indicator. Plus, Aspire Receptacle can replace your regular outlets with this ASPIRE RF version to wirelessly control a connected device.
- 1. GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle
- 2. Evolve LOM-15 120 VAC 15-Amp Duplex Wall Outlet
- 3. Intermatic HA01C Home Settings Wireless Wall Receptacle
- 4. Enerwave ZW15R Z-Wave Wireless 120VAC 15A Temper Resistant (TR) Duplex Receptacle W/ Two Free Wall Plates
- 5. Aspire RF RFTR9505-TDS – Z-Wave Duplex Receptacle – 110V / 15A (Desert Sand)
- Related Posts