Label printer is ideal for home and business applications. There are five best label printers for your picking up. All of them have durable construction, digital screen, and limited-time warranty. In addition, they are very portable and convenient. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and make a good decision.
1. Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer
The Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer is ideal for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs, banners, postage. This model offers ultra-fast, high-quality printing at up to 93 labels per minute, and it has an auto cutter, giving a clean and accurate finished edge and allowing for printing one or multiple labels at a time.
2. DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo High-Speed Postage and Label Printer for PC and Mac, USB, Printer and Software, Black/Silver (1752265)
This label version software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels. Plus, use the included software to print USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop. Most important, the printer uses thermal printing technology to offer a better work. And the product dimensions are 10.9*5.9*6 inches.
3. DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand Held Label Maker
This unit can quickly format text with bold, italics, underlining and more for offering clear print. Before you print, you should preview your label on the large display. What’s more, the label maker is compact and lightweight for portability and easy labeling of just about anything. Plus, the product dimensions are 2.3*4.5*8 inches.
4. Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label Maker (C51CB69010)
The Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label Maker is where organization meets imagination. With dozens of tapes in a variety of style, borders, size and colors, your creativity can be boundless. What’s more, this unit is ideal for creating professional-looking labels at home or in the office. In addition, the product dimensions are 5.9*5.7*2.2 inches.
5. Brother QL-570 Professional Label Printer
This label printer produces high-resolution labels for home and business applications. Such as shipping labels, envelopes, CD/DVDs, name badges, and more. What’s more, with other popular applications, this label printer can integrate easily. In addition, the product dimensions are 8.2*5.3*5.6 inches and the item weights 4.4 pounds.
- 1. Brother QL-700 High-speed, Professional Label Printer
- 2. DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo High-Speed Postage and Label Printer for PC and Mac, USB, Printer and Software, Black/Silver (1752265)
- 3. DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand Held Label Maker
- 4. Epson LabelWorks LW-300 Label Maker (C51CB69010)
- 5. Brother QL-570 Professional Label Printer
- Related Posts