Have so many ties, belts towels so your closet is always messy? Need something handy and efficient to keep your ties and belts organized and tangle free? An over the door tie rack is for you. It is a great product that bring storage space you need without taking up too much space. Now with the over the door towel hook, scattered clothes will no more be a problem.
1. InterDesign Classico Over The Door, Tie and Belt Rack, Chrome
Now you can get your favorite tie easily and quickly with the InterDesign Classico Over The Door, Tie and Belt Rack. Great for creating storage behind any door, this over-the-door hook features an attractive design and is made from steel wire for durability. Easy to install by simply placing it over any standard-width door with no special mounting hardware required. You will also love its brilliant finish that is appealing and eye catching.
2. Gear-Keep Over the Door 5 Hook Rack – Decorative Hanger for Hanging Your Clothes – Coat – Hat Belt – And More – Stylish Organizer for Your Home or Office – Best Lifetime Guarantee
If you are looking for a simple way to organize and make use of un-used door space, then you will love this Decorative Hanger for Hanging Your Clothes – Coat – Hat Belt and more. Fit any standard door up to 1-3/4″ thick, this convenient organizer is great for any bedroom, office, or entry way door. It has strong hooks to hold heavy coats and backpacks. This great over the door hook will bring both style and organization to your home.
3. InterDesign Classico Over-the-Door Rack, Chrome
Need something simple to keep your coats, belts, trousers and more without having to sacrifice too much space? You will love the InterDesign Classico Over-the-Door Rack. Featuring sturdy steel construction, this over the door rack prevents clothes from snagging when you take them off for wearing. It comes with 6 hooks that can be easily hung over the door using 2 chrome plated hooks. Easy to install and perfect for all rooms in your house.
4. Spectrum 60510 Over-The-Door Multi-Hook Rack, Black
Provide storage space to your home and reduce your organizing efforts with the Spectrum 60510 Over-The-Door Multi-Hook Rack. This double hook rack features 12 hooks with grips to keep items in place, making it a perfect solution to hang your coats, purses, knapsacks, scarves and belts. The flexible bracket fits doors from 1-3/8-inch to 2-1/4-inch thick. Easy to install with no hardware or screws needed. Great for anyone who needs more hanging space.
5. ClosetMaid Over The Door Tie and Belt Rack
Have a lot of ties and belts so them always get tangled? No worries, the ClosetMaid Over The Door Tie and Belt Rack will help you. Featuring 16 strong wire hooks with white rubber tips on sturdy metal supports, this rack keep your belts, ties, scarves and more organized and neat, and for easy access. Easy to mount on the wall or go over the top of a door. Great for r bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms and entryways. Installation hardware included to permanently attach to surface.
- 1. InterDesign Classico Over The Door, Tie and Belt Rack, Chrome
- 2. Gear-Keep Over the Door 5 Hook Rack – Decorative Hanger for Hanging Your Clothes – Coat – Hat Belt – And More – Stylish Organizer for Your Home or Office – Best Lifetime Guarantee
- 3. InterDesign Classico Over-the-Door Rack, Chrome
- 4. Spectrum 60510 Over-The-Door Multi-Hook Rack, Black
- 5. ClosetMaid Over The Door Tie and Belt Rack
- Related Posts