Are you planning to go camping, backpacking, fishing or hiking trip? Looking for a great way to get safe drinking water without having to waste money on bottled water? Filtering water bottle is a great solution. It provides you with safe, clean drinking water anywhere you go. So take one with you when you go hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality.
1. CamelBak Groove .6L Water Bottle
Turn your tap water into fresh, great-tasting water with the CamelBak Groove .6L Water Bottle. This 100% BPA-free water bottle features sustainable, plant-based filter that lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water. The integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger. Durable, spill-proof bottle and easy to refill. The bottle is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
2. LifeStraw Go Water Bottle with Integrated 1000-Liter LifeStraw Filter
Now you can get safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby with the LifeStraw Go Water Bottle. This 23-ounce water bottle with integrated replaceable LifeStraw filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of water down to 0.2 Microns. Made of BPA-free Tritan, the bottle can be re-used indefinitely, saving waste from disposable plastic water bottles. Food-grade flexible silicone mouthpiece is flexible and removable to easy cleaning. Leak-proof.
3. Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle, Dark Turquoise, 20 Ounce
No more chlorine taste and odor. No more waste of bottled water. Drink more refreshing water on the go with the Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle. The water filter sits inside the 20-ounce soft-sided bottle to reduce chlorine taste and odor which is often found in tap water. There is a built-in loop for easy carrying the bottle to the gym, on your bike or on the soccer field. All plastic components are top-rack dishwasher safe.
4. Unicorn Flask 1,500-Liters Portable Water Filter Camping Bottle with Dual Filtration System – Carbon Filter, Outdoor Emergency Gear (Blue, 23 fl.oz)
Featuring powerful filtration technology, Unicorn Flask 1,500-Liters Portable Water Filter Camping Bottle removes up to 99,9 % of waterborne bacteria and protozoa including heavy metals. The filter can be used to filter up to 396 gallons (1,500 liters) of untreated water with flowrate of 15 fl.oz (450 ml) per minute. Made out of BPA Free Tritan, this water bottle features silicone sealing to prevent leaking. Perfect for everyday use by hikers, campers and more.
5. OKO H2O Level-2 Advanced Filtration Water Bottle
Made of a customized blend of food grade plastics, the OKO H2O Level-2 Advanced Filtration Water Bottle is 100% BPA, phthalate, and toxin free. This water bottle uses Level-2 filtration originally developed through a NASA grant for space stations. The filter will filter up to 100 gallons of water before needing to be replaced. Also comes with O-ring carabineer that is used to carry or hook the bottle onto a bag.
- 1. CamelBak Groove .6L Water Bottle
- 2. LifeStraw Go Water Bottle with Integrated 1000-Liter LifeStraw Filter
- 3. Brita Sport Water Filter Bottle, Dark Turquoise, 20 Ounce
- 4. Unicorn Flask 1,500-Liters Portable Water Filter Camping Bottle with Dual Filtration System – Carbon Filter, Outdoor Emergency Gear (Blue, 23 fl.oz)
- 5. OKO H2O Level-2 Advanced Filtration Water Bottle
- Related Posts