Need something easy to use yet effective to cut your hedge branches effortlessly? Tired of your loppers, electric trimmers, and other tools? Well look no further. Hedge shears are a handy tool for trimming and shaping hedges and decorative shrubs. A great tool to keep your garden tidy without spending too much time and effort. You should have one.
1. Gilmour Basic Hedge 8-Inch Coated Blades 8
Make cutting your hedge branches easier and faster with the Gilmour Traditional Hedge Shear. The shear features an 8-inch nonstick coated blade to ensure high level of durability and performance. The strong oval aluminum handles with cushion grips is durable and comfortable. Also features shock-absorbing bumpers for added comfort. Perfect for cutting small to medium-sized branches with precision.
2. Corona AH 4250 Forged Hedge Shear, 11″ Aluminum Handles, 8-1/4 Blade
Delivering comfort and precise, clean cuts, the Corona AH 4250 Forged Hedge Shear is an ideal tool for effective hedge pruning. This tool features 8” resharpenable forged steel blades which are fully heat treated for strength and a limb notch that keeps branches in place while cutting. The lightweight elliptical aluminum handles with non-slip grips are durable and comfortable. ShockStop bumper reduces arm and shoulder fatigue. Shear measures approximately 22-1/2-inches long.
3. Fiskars 25-33 Inch Power-Lever Extendable Hedge Shear (9169) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Finally, an effective tool that will give you up to two times more cutting power than traditional single-pivot shears. The Fiskars 25-33 Inch Power-Lever Extendable Hedge Shear feature compound lever technology that multiplies your leverage. The fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades have a serrated edge to grip while cutting, and a patented self-sharpening design for clean and crisp cut every time. Durable steel handles with non-slip grips for comfort and control. Also feature a rust-resistant, low-friction coating and shock-absorbing bumpers.
4. Miracle-Gro 18978 Enviro-Line Titanium Wavy Blade Hedge Shear
Easy to control and comfortable to use, the Miracle-Gro 18978 Enviro-Line Titanium Wavy Blade Hedge Shear is a perfect tool for your pruning and shaping tasks. This hedge shear features Titanium Bonded blades that are 3x harder than untreated steel and will stay sharper longer. The handle with rubber provides comfort and control. Corrosion and adhesive resistant. Give it a try and will love it.
5. Hedge Shears | 25″+8″ Extendable Power-Lever Steel Handles | Join the Family and Enjoy Our 12-Month Warranty!
Get the job done quickly and effortlessly with the Tabor B-212 Hedge Shears. The shears feature an extendable lever for easy cutting those hard-to-reach hedges. The durable telescoping steel handles with non-slip grips are durable and lightweight, fit comfortably in your hands. Also features low-friction blade coating that makes every cut even easier as well as shock-absorbing bumpers that absorb jarring vibrations and reduce arm and shoulder fatigue.
- 1. Gilmour Basic Hedge 8-Inch Coated Blades 8
- 2. Corona AH 4250 Forged Hedge Shear, 11″ Aluminum Handles, 8-1/4 Blade
- 3. Fiskars 25-33 Inch Power-Lever Extendable Hedge Shear (9169) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 4. Miracle-Gro 18978 Enviro-Line Titanium Wavy Blade Hedge Shear
- 5. Hedge Shears | 25″+8″ Extendable Power-Lever Steel Handles | Join the Family and Enjoy Our 12-Month Warranty!
- Related Posts