Canning is a great way to preserve fresh quality food at home while retaining their important vitamins and nutrients. If you do a lot of canning and need a safe method for canning for low-acid foods, get a pressure canner. A pressure cooker is generally recommended when canning vegetables and nonacid fruit. It achieves the high temperature that will kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath. A great addition to your canning arsenal.
1. T-fal P31052 Polished Aluminum Pressure Canner / Cooker with 2 Racks and 3-PSI Settings Cookware, 22-Quart, Silver
Make cooking easier and faster with the T-fal P31052 Polished Aluminum Pressure Canner / Cooker. This pressure canner and cooker combines heat, steam, and pressure, efficiently cooking a wide range of healthy, delicious, home-cooked meals quickly. It can hold 16 pint-size jars or 5 quart-size jars at a time for canning. Its heavy-gauge aluminum construction heats quickly and offers rustproof performance to ensure long-lasting use. Cooking rack and recipes included.
2. Mirro 92122A Polished Aluminum 5 / 10 / 15-PSI Pressure Cooker / Canner Cookware, 22-Quart, Silver
Searching for the perfect canner? The Mirro 92122A 22-Quart Polished Aluminum Pressure Cooker / Canner makes a great choice. Constructed from rustproof heavy-gauge aluminum, this durable pressure canner holds 16-pint jars or 5-quart jars. It maintains steady pressure and comes with 3 cooking-pressure options–5, 10, and 15 PSI. Include cooking rack and user guide with recipes. Perfect for anyone who loves canning.
3. Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer, 20-Quart
If you want to scan your foods easily and safely, you will need the Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer. This professional-quality tool is made of hard-anodized aluminum, with stay-cool handles and a locking stainless steel lid. It holds 7 one-quart jars, 8 one-pint jars, or 24 half-pint jars. You can also use it as a large pressure cooker for any meal that needs to come together quickly. Adjustable 3-piece pressure regulator system to ensure great results. Canning jar rack and steamer trivet included.
4. All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner
Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive satin finish, the All American pressure cooker is heavy duty and is perfect for canning. With sturdy screws to seal the lid to the pot, this pressure cooker requires no rubber or plastic gaskets or rings. It holds 19-pint jars or 7-quart jars. Includes a three-setting pressure regulator valve. Settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi. The pressure gauge offers a clear reading. 15-3/8 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter.
5. Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker
Canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood in a safe method with the Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker. This heavy-duty pressure canner is Constructed of warp-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. It comes with a sturdy lid locks down during canning or cooking, and an inner sealing ring that keeps the steam in. The pressure dial gauge offers an accurate reading, allowing the pressure to be kept constant during scanning. The extra-large size makes it great for big canning jobs. Canning/cooking rack included.
- 1. T-fal P31052 Polished Aluminum Pressure Canner / Cooker with 2 Racks and 3-PSI Settings Cookware, 22-Quart, Silver
- 2. Mirro 92122A Polished Aluminum 5 / 10 / 15-PSI Pressure Cooker / Canner Cookware, 22-Quart, Silver
- 3. Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer, 20-Quart
- 4. All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner
- 5. Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker
- Related Posts