If you are a homeowner who has lots and lots of digging to do, then a digging shovel with long handle is a must have for you. Simple to use and practical, digging shovel with long handle will make your digging job easier since it eliminates sore knees from kneeling and back ache from bending and stooping. So why wait? Order one now and get your tasks done quickly with less effort.
1. Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel (9668)
Make digging in tough soil an easier task without sore knees with the help of the Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel. This tool features welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft to provide durability. The sharpened blade allows for easy penetrating tough soil or breaking up hardened dirt clods. You will also love is extra-large foot platform which helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil.
2. Bully Tools 82515 14-Gauge Round Point Shovel with Fiberglass Long Handle
Get any digging job done with less effort with the Bully Tools 82515 14-Gauge Round Point Shovel. This well built tool comes with a long reinforced fiberglass handle to eliminate sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The closed-back design protects the handle from mud and dirt build up. The shovel is made of high-quality 14 gauge steel for durability. Perfect for gardening and landscaping.
3. Eagle 1554300 Round Point Shovel with 47-Inch Wood Handle
If you are looking for a quality and sturdy shovel without breaking the bank, then you will be pleased with the Eagle 1554300 Round Point Shovel. This tool features steel collar for added strength at the handle/socket connection. Its 47-inch wood handle is not only fitted well in you hand, but also helps reduce stress on the back, muscles and joints. The blade is made of steel for long lasting durability.
4. Truper 31198 Tru Pro Round Point Shovel, Fiberglass Handle, 10-Inch Grip, 48-Inch
Quality, comfortable to use and works great, the Truper 31198 Tru Pro Round Point Shovel is a perfect tool to dig holes in your garden. This tool features 48-inch Pro Grade fiberglass handle with soft cushion grip for balance and control. The heavy duty 14 gauge steel blade provides maximum toughness. Also comes with a rivetless, crimped-steel collar ring that solidly connects the neck and handles.
5. Lesche Sampson Pro-Series Shovel with T-Handle for Metal Detecting and Gardening
Made of aircraft-quality steel, the Lesche Sampson Pro-Series Shovel is super strong, rust resistant, and durable. Perfect for planting flowers or digging the deepest coins and relics, this tool uses a blade with long tapered cutting edges to give long life in hard digging conditions. The long handle makes it easier to use with less sore knees from kneeling. Virtually self-sharpening during use. Blade measures 7 1/2″ Long x 4″ Wide.
- 1. Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel (9668)
- 2. Bully Tools 82515 14-Gauge Round Point Shovel with Fiberglass Long Handle
- 3. Eagle 1554300 Round Point Shovel with 47-Inch Wood Handle
- 4. Truper 31198 Tru Pro Round Point Shovel, Fiberglass Handle, 10-Inch Grip, 48-Inch
- 5. Lesche Sampson Pro-Series Shovel with T-Handle for Metal Detecting and Gardening
- Related Posts