Making removing all sorts of dirt and grime from decks, driveways, patio furniture, and more quickly and efficiently with a gas pressure washer. A gas pressure washer is an effective tool for cleaning dirty areas quickly without having to worry about the lack of efficiency. Great for using at home as well as on a job site.
1. Generac 6020/5987 2,500 PSI 2.3 GPM 196cc OHV Gas Powered Residential Pressure Washer
Wash your deck, clean your cars and boats quickly and efficiently with this Gas Powered Residential Pressure Washer from Generac. This unit delivers 2,500 PSI of power and 2.3 gallons per minute (GPM) for a cleaning power rating of 5750. Its powerful Generac 196cc OHV engine comes with low oil shutdown and an integrated unloader valve to ensure easy engine startup. Additionally, the spray gun is ergonomically designed and comes with a soft grip for added comfort.
2. Simpson MSH3125-S MegaShot 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GCV190 Engine Gas Pressure Washer
Featuring OEM Technologies axial cam pump with PowerBoost technology, this gas pressure washer provides high performance with less vibration, noise, and heat to extend the pump and engine life. Honda GCV190 OHC premium residential engine is easy starting, lightweight and quiet, yet powerful, making it a great addition to your cleaning tools. It also features welded frame construction and 10″ premium pneumatic tires to ensure increased durability and effortless maneuverability.
3. Karcher Pro Series 3000PSI Honda GC190 Gas-Powered Pressure Washer, G3050OH
Delivering more than 60 times as much pressure as a typical garden hose, this Karcher Pro Series 3000PSI Honda GC190 Gas-Powered Pressure Washer is designed to meet all your cleaning needs. This unit an uncluttered design with easy access to the engine and pump, making it easy to use. Trigger gun, pro-style quick-connect nozzles, hose/gun/wand holder and spray wand included.
4. Powerstroke PS80946A 2700 psi Gas Pressure Washer with Subaru Engine
If you want to keep your belongings neat and clean, then you will be pleased with this Powerstroke PS80946A 2700 psi Gas Pressure Washer with Subaru Engine. It comes with pro-style angled and soap spray nozzles for job versatility. And its 25 foot non-marring high pressure hose makes it possible to reach jobs around the house. It also features a 3-pistol aluminum pump to provide reliable, corrosion-free performance.
5. Karcher Expert Series 2800PSI 212cc Gas-Powered Pressure Washer, G2800XC
Being attractive, sturdy, and durable, this Karcher Expert Series 2800PSI 212cc Gas-Powered Pressure Washer will be your best tool for cleaning. This unit comes equipped with a reliable, easy-to-start 212cc engine and a complete set of five patented pro-style nozzles for better performance. Spray wand, trigger gun, hose/gun/wand holder included.
- 1. Generac 6020/5987 2,500 PSI 2.3 GPM 196cc OHV Gas Powered Residential Pressure Washer
- 2. Simpson MSH3125-S MegaShot 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Honda GCV190 Engine Gas Pressure Washer
- 3. Karcher Pro Series 3000PSI Honda GC190 Gas-Powered Pressure Washer, G3050OH
- 4. Powerstroke PS80946A 2700 psi Gas Pressure Washer with Subaru Engine
- 5. Karcher Expert Series 2800PSI 212cc Gas-Powered Pressure Washer, G2800XC
- Related Posts