There are five best fishing knives for your picking up. Fishing knife are usually equipped with long and compact blade, soft handle and durable sheath. If you are a fishing enthusiast, these will offer you five best choice and help you enjoying finishing. With their sharpness, they have been very popular in most fishermen.
1. Rapala 4-Inch Bait Knife
As an indispensable tool, this knife comes with 4” blade features serrated upper blade and razor sharp, butt to tip blade. The perfect size is for preparing bait and performing other boatside tasks. In addition, it includes an open sheath for safe storage, or hang from sheath loop for one-handed access. Plus, the product dimensions are 1*5*13.2 inches.
2. Buck Silver Creek TM Folding Fillet Knife (Silver/blue, 13 3/4-Inch)
This Buck Silver Creek TM Folding Fillet Knife has quickly become popular among fishermen. For added convenience Buck now offers a folding Silver Creek Fillet knife, which is great for any fishing kit. The folder still has all the benefits of the fixed blade fillet knives, but is convenient for fisherman to carry with them, due to its compact size. It utilizes a mid-lock back design for safety while in use.
3. Rapala Fillet Tool Combo 8 1/2 Inch Fishing Pliers w/ 6 Inch Soft Grip Fillet Knife & Sheath
This fillet tool is perfect for freshwater anglers. The tool includes a pair of 8-1/2” stainless steel pliers and a 6” Soft Grip Fillet knife and sheath. Additionally, its stainless steel pliers for making fast work of changing out or updating hooks in the field. What’s more, the soft grip handles add comfort and slip proof grip. Plus, the product dimensions are 2.2*5.8*13.8 inches.
4. Delk 41293 Ultimate Fishing Tool, Green and Orange
The tool from Delk features fold compactly into the tool: Hook remover, fish scraper, LED precision light, serrated knife, 3-foot tape measure, 18-pound weight scale, scissors and a foldable stand to allow precise aiming of the light while working in the dark. It is great for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
5. Kershaw 1259 Fillet Knife (9 inch Blade)
The Kershaw 1259 Fillet Knife features a stainless steel blade and co-polymer plastic handle. This fillet knife has a total length of 14.25 inches and weights a total of 3.8 ounces. Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality that has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. You can rest assured purchase.
- 1. Rapala 4-Inch Bait Knife
- 2. Buck Silver Creek TM Folding Fillet Knife (Silver/blue, 13 3/4-Inch)
- 3. Rapala Fillet Tool Combo 8 1/2 Inch Fishing Pliers w/ 6 Inch Soft Grip Fillet Knife & Sheath
- 4. Delk 41293 Ultimate Fishing Tool, Green and Orange
- 5. Kershaw 1259 Fillet Knife (9 inch Blade)
- Related Posts