An entrenching tool makes an indispensable tool in today’s constantly changing environment. It will always be handy when you need to move sand, dirt or snow. Great for use in the garden, outdoors, hunting, or on the job, entrenching tool allows you to get your job done with less effort. A great investment for anyone.
1. SOG Specialty Knives F08-N Entrenching Tool
Move sand, dirt or snow with less effort using the SOG Specialty Knives F08-N Entrenching Tool. Featuring all-steel construction, this durable and solid entrenching tool uses a tempered-steel blade with teeth cut into it for cutting and slashing. It also comes with a triangle handle that is strong and is fitted well to your hand. Best of all, the tool is foldable and takes up about the same space as a stack of paper plates.
2. Gerber 30-000075 E-Tool Folding Spade with Serrated Blade
For a durable tool for heavy-duty use, choose the Gerber 30-000075 E-Tool. Made with ultra-durable, lightweight materials for long-term use, this entrenching tool comes with a serrated edge on half the blade to give you extra digging power. The anodized shaft and glass-filled nylon handle feature an open design for a firm grip and increased leverage. It also folds small for easy storage and transport. The locking mechanism secures shovel in an open position for safety.
3. Glock Entrenching Tool with Saw and Pouch
Lightweight and durable, the Glock Entrenching Tool with Saw and Pouch is great for use in gardens, outdoors, and more. This tool features an extendable telescopic handle that is made of high-impact resistant polymer materials for excellent ruggedness and reliability. The folding blade is lockable in 4 positions. The tool has no welding or rivets to ensure endurance. Comes with special steel saw with a screwdriver tip stored in the hollow handle.
4. Gerber 22-01945 Entrenching Tool with Pick, Serrated Blade
Featuring military-grade design and construction, the Gerber 22-01945 Entrenching Tool with Pick is designed to handle tough digging problems in all types of terrain. This tough digging tool has foldable body for easy storage and transport. It features anodized aluminum shaft and glass filled nylon handle. Pick included for loosening hard rock. You will also love the fact that this lightweight too adds just 4.6 ounces to your pack.
5. SOG Specialty Knives & Tools F19-N Elite Entrenching Tool 26-Inch Folding Shovel with GRN Handle and Ballistic Nylon Sheath
Whether for use to move desert sand, backyard snow or around a campfire ring, the SOG Specialty Knives & Tools F19-N Elite Entrenching Tool is the one to go. Made of high carbon steel with a hard cased black finish, this durable tool features a steel blade with teeth for cutting and slashing. The handle is made of strong high carbon steel that will fit comfortably in your hand. A ballistic nylon sheath with a snap closure and belt loop attachment included.
- 1. SOG Specialty Knives F08-N Entrenching Tool
- 2. Gerber 30-000075 E-Tool Folding Spade with Serrated Blade
- 3. Glock Entrenching Tool with Saw and Pouch
- 4. Gerber 22-01945 Entrenching Tool with Pick, Serrated Blade
- 5. SOG Specialty Knives & Tools F19-N Elite Entrenching Tool 26-Inch Folding Shovel with GRN Handle and Ballistic Nylon Sheath
- Related Posts